For most of my life I didn’t notice that space.
Life moved fast. Emotions moved fast. Reactions moved even faster. When something hurt or frustrated me, I reacted before I even understood what I was feeling. It felt normal. It felt automatic. It felt like the only way to move through life.
But somewhere along this journey ... between motherhood, reflection, quiet mornings, sound baths, moon rituals, and the strange little symbols that kept appearing in my life ... I began to notice something.
There is a pause.
A small, quiet moment between what happens and what we choose to do next.
That pause is where awareness lives.
And awareness changes everything.
Around the same time I started noticing that pause, another symbol entered my life: the Atlantis ring. At first it was just a piece of jewelry that fascinated me. Ancient shapes. Unusual geometry. Stories about protection, vibration, and balance.
But the more I looked at it, the more I realized something deeper.
Sacred geometry teaches that the universe moves in patterns ... proportions that repeat through nature, through architecture, through the structure of life itself. The golden ratio, the spirals of shells, the branching of trees, the way energy flows through everything.
Harmony isn’t random.
It’s patterned.
Even the simplest expression of balance follows a relationship like the golden ratio.
That proportion appears in galaxies, flowers, and the human body. It represents a form of balance where everything grows in relationship to everything else.
When I began learning about sacred geometry, something clicked inside me.
Maybe life works the same way.
Maybe awareness is what allows us to step back and see the patterns we are living inside.
Because without awareness, we simply repeat them.
Families repeat patterns. Reactions repeat patterns. Emotions repeat patterns.
But when we slow down enough to see clearly, we gain the ability to shift the pattern itself.
The Atlantis ring started to feel less like jewelry and more like a symbol ... a reminder of balance, vibration, and alignment.
Every symbol on the ring is geometric. Structured. Intentional.
Not chaotic.
And that realization began to mirror something happening inside me.
Slowing down allowed me to see the energetic patterns of my own life. The moments when tension rose. The moments when I reacted too quickly. The moments when frustration replaced patience.
But instead of judging those moments, I began to notice them.
Notice the energy.
Notice the vibration.
Notice the shift in my body before the reaction even happened.
In that awareness, something new appeared.
Choice.
The ability to respond differently.
The ability to soften.
The ability to choose love instead of reaction.
That’s the real magic hidden in sacred geometry. Not the shapes themselves, but the idea that balance is something we can create intentionally.
When we move through life unconsciously, we move in chaotic patterns. But when we become aware, we can create harmony.
Like tuning an instrument.
Like aligning energy.
Like remembering that love, patience, and awareness all carry their own vibration.
Maybe that’s what this whole journey has been about.
The ring.
The moons.
The symbols.
The quiet practices that have slowly found their way into my life.
Not because they hold power on their own.
But because they remind me to slow down enough to see the pattern.
And once you see the pattern, you can begin to change it.
Not all at once.
But moment by moment.
Breath by breath.
Reaction by response.
Until eventually, the energy of your life begins to shift.
And a different kind of geometry begins to emerge.
One shaped not by habit or chaos, but by awareness, balance, and love.
And maybe that is why the ring appeared when it did.
Not because it holds some ancient power on its own, but because it reflects something ancient that already lives inside all of us ... the desire for harmony. The shapes etched into it are reminders that balance is not something we stumble into by accident. It is something we create, moment by moment, choice by choice. Sacred geometry teaches that when proportions align, beauty and stability emerge naturally. Life is not so different. When awareness, patience, and love begin to align, a new pattern slowly forms. One that feels calmer, steadier, more intentional.
The ring simply sits on my hand.
But every time I notice it, it reminds me of the real work:
to slow down, to listen to the energy of the moment, and to choose the response that moves my life ... and my family ... toward a more loving pattern.
And maybe that is the real geometry of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment